It was only a matter of time before Cameron really got his little legs moving. As you can see he is getting very good at walking and throwing his soccer ball at the same time. He sure looks cute in the Bass Pro Shop T-shirt from Miss Ashley. Enjoy.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Video Postcard
Posted by
Marilynn
at
11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Took my breath away......priceless...I cant believe Cameron can get to a standing position holding the soccer ball,take a step AND throw the ball and walk!!!
Amazing......its certainly in the genes.
{So funny when the ball bops him in the head....he doesnt care,,,just keeps going.....}
and our new favorite song "Baby Baluga"
Love, Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Lloyd
That is crazy!!! Hes allll over the place!!!!!
I love it!!
Love, Aunt Lauren
Cameron is becoming such a big boy! Soon he will fit into his #4 Torpedoes jersey and be running up and down the soccer field! You can already tell he loves it.!!!
Love,
80-81 Torpedoes (Kelly)
Cameron - I love the tee-shirt!! Keep up the good work walking and playing!
Love you,
Ashleigh Murphy
I just love love love this - I just got back from Florida and to my surprise - Cameron is now walking so good. Go Cameron Yeah!!!
Love Aunt Jane
Post a Comment