Thursday, August 21, 2008

Magic Shoes!!!

Cameron got a new pair of shoes and apparently they really help him walk .........he just took off and has been all over the place in the last couple days!!! He is getting pretty good at it too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron, we are so excited that you are learning how to walk! Now no one will be able to rest! We will be chasing after youu. Good job! Love Aunt Jane and Michelle.

Anonymous said...

i cant stop replaying this video! I love it!!!!!!!!!
Love Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

i cant stop replaying this video! I love it!!!!!!!!!
Love Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

pretty soon Cameron and Aunt Lauren will be able to speed walk down Monroe Ave together...whoot whoot!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is so cute! I haven't looked in a while and loved catching up on all the great pictures and videos! Hi everyone! Lorraine in Virginia : )

Anonymous said...

Wow Cameron....good job...now you really are a big boy.
Grandpa and I have been at Myrtle Beach and didnt have internet access,,,but we heard the good news and couldnt wait to get home and see you walk!

Must be those "magic shoes".

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Good Job Cameron!!!! Same here Lauren -- we keep playing the video. Love how he doesn't let the fall get to him -- he looks like "oh well, now that I'm on the floor I'll play with my car"

Jean