Born July 17th, 2007
Just a cute picture. I can't help but smile!
Hey, what was Cameron drooling over? ;) Adorable!
I can't believe he has such beautiful blue eyes ,... He will cheer and clap hands at the soccer game in a couple of weeks. Great gradma Klatte
Just a cute picture for sure - can't wait to see him for the soccer game.Love Aunt Jane
his little tongue is so cute!!! can't wait to meet him!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, what was Cameron drooling over? ;) Adorable!
I can't believe he has such beautiful blue eyes ,... He will cheer and clap hands at the soccer game in a couple of weeks.
Great gradma Klatte
Just a cute picture for sure - can't wait to see him for the soccer game.
Love Aunt Jane
his little tongue is so cute!!! can't wait to meet him!!!
Post a Comment