Every Tuesday morning we go to Baby Time (story time) at the Chelsea Library. We sing songs, read books and dance around the room. Cameron has lots of friends he likes to play with and there are lots of fun toys to play with at the end. Not the greatest picture but I thought you might enjoy them anyways.
Funny Story: Cameron just learned to clap his hands, so I was excited to take him to story time because there is always a lot of clapping and cheering. I thought everyone would be so impressed at his new skill.................but of course he would not clap on demand!!!! But he did plenty in the car on the way home! :)



4 comments:
Cameron, we can't wait to see you clapping! Story time at the library looks like lots of fun! :)
Love you, Jaime & Jason
Story time sounds like fun. Maybe at the Soccer Festival Cameron can clap ad cheer on the girls!
Love, Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Lloyd
Way to go Cameron! I can't wait to see you, in just a couple weeks now! I hope you are wearing your favorite overalls!! =)
Love,
Ashleigh
Story Time sounds like alot of fun.
See you in couple of weeks.Cameron is getting to be a big boy. Clapping and sitting up already.
Laura
Post a Comment