Spring is coming...hopefully this warmer weather is here to stay. We had a chance to play outside the other day. After being cooped up all winter it felt great to run and play outside. I had a chance to take some pretty cute pictures I thought you might enjoy!








Monday, March 15, 2010
The Many Faces of Cameron
Posted by
Brooke
at
1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great pictures..epsecially love the "swing"
We too are anxious for Spring,,,Just had a bad rain storm in NJ. with hurricane force winds Power outages, many downed trees in the area, no school!
....send your warm dry weather to us!!!!!! Please!!
Love, Grandma Nancy
love the hair!!! anna motsinger
Awesome pictures !!! So cute
Aunt Lauren
Love pictures -- I vote for the hair too, & the smile & the eyes & the expressions..and the photography.....well, actually I vote for EVERYTHING when it comes to Cameron.....SO CUTE!! Jean
Post a Comment