Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Lloyd came for a quick visit this past weekend. While here, Cameron took them down to the farm and showed them around a bit. He showed them how he collects the eggs.

How to feed the cows. Grandma Nancy is brave!


Feed the fish!

And even how to take a break for Gatorade. It was a fun and beautiful weekend.
4 comments:
It was a very short visit,,,,but wonderful none the less We enjoyed every precious moment we had with Cameron.
And we learned a few things about chickens and cows!!! First time I ever collected eggs from a chicken coop and first time I ever fed a cow!!!
It was a fun day!
Love,
Grandma Nancy
Brooke,
I love that you are so great about sharing all these sweet things about Cameron with the rest of us...Thank you so much!
Love,
Cynthia
Looks like a very special visit....yea for farmer Nancy:)
Jean
Looks like so much fun!!
Cousin Katie
Post a Comment