Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cheerio's for Chaco

This is a video of Cameron feeding Chaco Cheerio's. If you can not hear it well this is what he says:

"I'm throwing Cheerios for Chaco. Sit Sit. Good dog. That's enough Chaco. He says thank you for cheerios, they they were good."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

We love hearing Cameron's voice!!! and of course seeing Chaco!! Our favorite dog,,,,besides Amber

I will play the video over and over,,,cant get enough of it,

thank you so much for sharing,,,and including the words he says,,,even though the sound came out fine

with love,
Nancy.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love
Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

Just so you know this is the 7th time ived watched it haha...chaco is such a good dog!!!!!!!
Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS! I could watch Cameron eat cheerios all day long... So great to see Chaco, too! What a good boy. So funny that this little boy can get this big dog to sit. Love, Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Love watching Cameron realize the cheerio is on
his arm.. seems to think " hmm how am I going to get it.?"'....then he just bends over and eats it!
Very funny!
Nancy,,,,{again}

Anonymous said...

Cameron!! You are just too cute!! Love how you trained Chaco!!
Love Aunt Jane

the Cat's Pajamas said...

so adorable!!! i love when he eats the one cheerios that falls on his arm!

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING....ALSO LOVED THE DISCOVERED CHEERIO FOUND ON HIS ARM....HE IS MORE THANK ADORABLE.....and I'm on the same page with Aunt Lauren...how can anyone watch this just a couple of times...

The Motsingers

Ashleigh Murphy said...

I love his little voice! Precious and Chaco IS such a good dog. That was a real treat, thank you for posting.
Love,
Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

What a great video! Cameron and Chaco are so cute together, and both so smart! Love it!!!!!

J&J&J :)