Friday, March 20, 2009

Chicken Coop

That's right, I said chicken coop. Welcome to the world of chicken farming and eggs...lots of fresh eggs. Cam has a shipment of chicks coming in sometime next week, so he has been working on the coop. Cameron wanted to help his daddy so the coop is finished in time and ready for the baby chicks.

Don't worry I will keep you updated on how the chicken farming thing goes for the Lippert family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken farming???
Maybe the chicks wil arrive in time for our visit next weekend.
Nancy

Ashleigh Murphy said...

Yay for chickens! My parents have had chickens, in a fabulous coop like yours Cam, for years. They are super fun for little kids and their eggs are so good...very orange yolks!
Best of luck!
xoxo
Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Hey! We had chickens/chicks when I was growing up too! How fun, and oooh, you can gather the eggs and dye them in time for Easter! By the way, nice coop Cam!

Love, Jaime :)