Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blueberry Pickin'

As summer comes to an end, I thought I would share a few more memories of the fun things we did this summer. There is a great Blueberry patch just down the road, we went to with our friends Miss Betsy, Elijah, Grace, Naomi and Miss Stephanie. Cameron did a great job picking out the perfect blueberries!
Daddy being silly. I hope there are not still blueberries in that bucket!
Elijah did a great job, even though it was HOT!!!!
Cameron and Betsy
Grace was excited!

Ok so maybe a FEW were eaten along the way ;)

Miss Stephanie did a pretty good job too!Grandpa Vaughan checking out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, blueberries! :) Good pickin' Cameron! Hope to see you in a few months!
Love Jason and Jaime

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like the beautiful, relaxing days of summer.
Especially like Cameron's "Yankee hat" and Daddy's "bucket hat"!

Love, Grandma Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hey Cameron - I wonder if the blueberries taste as good as those yummy olives? Enjoy!
Love Aunt Jane