Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good Luck Aunt Lauren!!

Baby Cameron wanted to wish Aunt Lauren Good Luck on her finals tomorrow, so he worked really hard on something very special for her and although it wont make it before finals, it should be arriving in the mail soon!!! Here is a sneak peak!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cameron......look at you go! I am sure Aunt Lauren will totally appreciate your card! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice work Cameron.....Im sure your card will be beautiful....and Aunt Lauren will love it!

Grandma Nancy

Anonymous said...

Cameron that is so amazing thank you!!! Cant wait to get it in the mail
Love you
Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

a soccer player and an artist! oh my goodness!!! the motsingers

Anonymous said...

Cameron:

Yea! my computer is working now and I can comment again - and in such a short time you are writing I know Aunt Lauren will be thrilled!!

Love to you always
Aunt Jane