Baby Cameron LOVES to play with Balls. Baseball, Basketball, Soccer Ball. And even though it looks like Daddy is helping (believe it or not) Cameron can get the soccer ball up onto his feet all by himself.


Born July 17th, 2007


Posted by
Marilynn
at
10:22 PM
3 comments:
I think we have a future Torpedo soccer player here!!
Great pictures!! Cameron is already showing off his athletic skills he got from his Mommy and Daddy .
Maybe someday he will play for:
University of Michigan Football Team
Manchester United {soccer team}
The Pistons
or The New York Yankees
Thanks,,,love seeing the pictures.
Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Lloyd
I have to print these pictures!!!
Ah Cameron - I would have to say that the soccer talent is surely genetic - when your Daddy's hand isn't helping you hold that ball I do know that your Mom's is.
Love to you
Aunt Jane
Oh my goodness -- can he PLEASE come to Elon and play:)
The Motsingers
Post a Comment