Friday, November 2, 2007

Weekend Trip to Virginia

No pictures today, just an update.

It is Friday afternoon and we are on I-77 south on our way to Virginia for a few days (Baby Cam, Daddy, Grandpa V. and Grandma M.) It will be nice to visit some of our Southern friends in Rocky Mount. There are sooo many people that can't wait to see how BIG Baby Cam is getting so I am sure it will be an action packed weekend.

Even though there is a new roof and siding on the little house on Retreat Road, there is still a lot of work to do. We will be sure to take pictures of all our weekend activities.

Baby Cam says he will really miss Aunt Brookie and Uncle Monster....er I mean Uncle Phil, but we'll be back soon! Love and kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss YOU baby Cameron!!!! Hope to see you soon...Love you so much...Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Lloyd